Wednesday 20 March 2013

Second Hour editing film poster

I have spent my second hour in the editing suite, this has been another productive hour as I have added my tagline underneath the eye ball, 'YOU CAN RUN.. BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE'. I decided to use a scratchy looking text as it would add affect and would relate to the genre which I had chosen of a 'psychological thriller'. I have also completed my billing block roughly, I am going in a free tomorrow to edit this, I am not too sure weather the red goes with this poster, therefore I am going to get a second opinion from somebody who is in my target audience and I will then decide which color to use, and weather to change it from red to a different color, but so far I am enjoying the process of making this film poster and I am spending my time effectively/productively.

No comments:

Post a Comment