Monday 25 March 2013

Progression of poster

I have changed the film title on my film poster. I decided to make this change as the title font I have now is the on we have used in the trailer, I have done this as it is conventional to use the same title on the film poster as the one used in the trailer/film. I have changed the size of the billing block as on my previous draft I thought that it took up too much of the page. I have also added the copyright logo on the bottom of the page. 
I am also am considering changing the font which I have used for the date of release. I am also going to add the production logo into the bottom left of the poster, after this I am also going to create some more production company logos to fill up the bottom of the poster to make it look more professional. Any more changes which I will consider doing/carry out I will post on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment